- deck.js is an JavaScrip together with some css and html files which define the slide section, structures, fonts, colors, etc.
- markdown is a R-package which can convert markdown format to html format.
- R.utils is a R-package. we will use its copyDirectory function for copying all context under a folder.
The idea is simple:
- Create an empty folder, such like “C:/demo”;
- Copy the deck.js folder to the above directory. “C:/demo/deck.js”
- Create an empty ASCII format file, ending with .md, which is the main file containing the contexts which will be presented.
- Convert the markdown file to html format using the function markdownToHTML in R-package markdown.
- Insert the above html file into the template for deck.js presentaion.
1 2 3